These terms and conditions apply to all students after their registration and are considered as an accepted student.
1. Age – The minimum age required to register is 18 years old.
2. Payment – The payment must be made through bank transfer to the account number that will be provided during the enrollment process by the school.
3. Deposit – Upon arrival, a deposit of EUR 100 by cash will be requested which will be refunded at the end of the program in the absence of any damage caused within La Villa.
4. Cancellations and Refunds – 50% of the price of the chosen package will be paid to secure your reservation. The rest must be paid within 10 working days before the arrival date. Due to the limited capacity of La Villa, we charge 50% of the cost of a week for any cancellation or postponement made less than 20 working days before the arrival date. But it is accepted that a friend, a member of your family or a colleague replaces you and resumes your reservation at no additional cost.
5. Transfer – Flight information, including arrival time, flight number, airline, and departure destination, must be communicated four days before the arrival date so that La Villa Lingüística can provide transportation from the airport. In case of cancellation of flight or delay, if this information is not communicated to the school, it will not assume any responsibility. In this case, the refund cannot be claimed.
6. Insurance – The student must be fully insured and responsible for the validity of his travel documents, travel insurance, and medical insurance. Any non-compliance, as well as the possible damages suffered during the activities in or outside the villa, is solely the responsibility of the student. The amount paid for the course does not include any type of insurance.
7. Responsibility – The school is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to people or property caused by the student. La Villa Lingüística is not responsible for the personal belongings of the student. In extreme cases of misconduct or violation of the law, the school reserves the right to expel the student. In each of these cases, any amount due to the student will not be refunded. Furthermore, the student is responsible for its property and physical health during the stay.
8. Visas – The student is responsible for consulting the visa requirements necessary to enter Spain at their embassy. La Villa will provide the necessary certificates and documents for the Visa to be processed if the student requests it, including course confirmation, total course cost bill, invitation card, and course program. If the student needs the original documents, the mail costs will be charged.
9. Level Test – The student must ensure to fill the level test sent by the school no later than one week before the start of classes. To identify students’ accurate language level, we do not suggest using any aid of other person or additional material.
10. Certificate – To receive the certificate of attendance, the student must attend at least 80% of the courses. This certificate includes the type of course, the hours of attendance, and the level attained. This certificate is not valid as an official document under the law of non-regulated education.
11. House Rules – La Villa Lingüística has certain rules of co-living, intending to respect each other’s space. At La Villa, is not allowed to invite guests without permission or make parties. Just La Villa agreed in advance with our guests can organize parties or any other events. Furthermore, there is not allowed to make noise after 12:00 pm. Also guest should maintain their rooms and common space clean. Smoking inside La Villa is prohibited, but it is allowed in terraces and yard. Pets are not allowed.